Pay Class: Salaried Exempt
Minimum Pay Rate: $71,600.00
Maximum Pay Rate: $107,400.00
Heidelberg Materials is seeking a Production Supervisor to join our team in Sylvania, OH.
Heidelberg Materials provides the materials to build our future. Our future is sustainable. Our future is digital. And it goes beyond cement, aggregates, and ready-mixed concrete. Heidelberg Materials North America, previously known as Lehigh Hanson, operates more than 450 locations with approximately 9,000 employees in the U.S. and Canada.
What You'll Get To Do
• Plant-level safety leadership and accountability
• Crew leadership, direction, coaching, and development
• Operational continuous improvement opportunity recognition
• Focused oversight of stripping operations
• Mine plan development and execution in conjunction with the plant leadership team
• Reports day-to-day progress of operations to the plant manager
• Critical repair parts inventory management
• Mobile EQ and fixed plant repair scheduling in conjunction with the plant leadership team
• Execution of production plans in conjunction with the plant leadership team
• Follow and ensure compliance with corporate guidelines, federal regulations, and site-specific procedures
• Complete special projects as assigned by plant leadership
What We Are Looking For
• Demonstrated ability to impact safe working practices
• Degree in the mining field or 5+ years of mining experience
• Prior supervisory or demonstratable leadership experience in mining
• Prior experience in the crushed stone industry a plus
• MSHA training a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Ability to follow instructions, gather data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Ability to communicate clear and concise instructions in a professional manner
• Role operates in a manufacturing environment with moving mechanical equipment, inclement weather, heat, humidity, elevated noise levels, and dusty conditions.
What we have to offer
• Competitive base salary and participation in our annual incentive plan.
• Highly competitive benefits programs.
• 401k retirement savings plan with an automatic company contribution as well as matching contributions.
Employer Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled